Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey everyone!
Thank you for all the people who have supprted me prayerfully and financially throughout my many travels!
I created this blog to let people know what I am up to. As many of you know, I have taken this year off of school, and dedicated it to God. I want to follow anywhere He may lead me to.
So I went to Isreal about 2 months ago with the Continentals Strike Team.
My next trip is to Bogota, Colombia and I leave October 29th, this wednesday!!
I've ben praying alot about this trip. Mrs. Afanador, who is part of a missionary family that GEBC supports, knows my heart for missions and said that if I came down, that she would put me to work. And that is just what is going to happen. I dont know exactly what I will be doing yet but I will be sure to let you all know.
So I have been working the past 2 months to save up enough for this trip. I am still taking donations if anyone is interested in being a part of my trip.
I talked to the Afanadors this week to schedule a time for me to go, and they said they could use me now. I felt like that was God nudging me in the right direction so I too the hint and bought a ticket to Colombia!
I have so much to do before I go! Thank you again for all your support and the next time you hear from me I will be in Bogota, Colombia!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCITING!! I'm taking next year off of school and moving to Kenya for the year... same idea :) I'll definitely be praying for you... have fun!

Katie Beale