Thursday, April 5, 2012


I have not updated this in awhile.

I'm not sure exactly why.

I think in some way, I felt that I only needed to write if I was overseas, on mission for God. The truth is, I AM on mission for God. In Louisville, Kentucky of all places. But working for God just the same, begging Him to use me to make His Name known to the nations! Including the one I was raised in. 

I now live in a house I am renting with a friend. I am in my 2nd semester of school at Boyce! It has been incredible, I am learning so much from classes, professors, and peers. To be honest, coming to an end of my second semester, I'm not sure how I will get all my work done. But I ask God for strength everyday.

I work 3 jobs, about 40 hours a week, and am taking 5 classes. I also teach 1st and 2nd grade sunday school on sunday mornings. I work with the youth group on wednesdays and lead a high school girls small group on sunday nights. Life is moving at a quick pace and Im just trying to keep up!

I remember praying so many prayers, asking God for a church family. I'm away from my family, and you would think by 22 I would be used to it. But its still hard.
" I sought the Lord and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears… Taste and see that the Lord is good!; Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him" Psalm 34:4,8
I am a member of Walnut Street Baptist, only 3 blocks away from house! I have only been attending since December, but already I feel at home. Surrounded by broken people who turn to Jesus in their need. Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayers.

1 comment:

bach.sir said...

on mission where ever you are living!